Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'm still here

Hey all. I've been gone from the blog world for quite some time (due to no home pc). But, here are a couple things I have done over the last few months (since I last posted).

* Went on a weekend 23rd anniversary get-away with my wife to Silver Beach in St Joseph, MI (first time there).
* Decided to write a book and started to get stuff together toward that end.
* Finished my 13th book (Flashbangs by Mark Steele)
* Started book #14 - "The Gospel Reloaded" (about the parallels of Scripture & the Matrix movies)
* Got to sing a Kenny Chesney song ("There Goes My Life") at GCC.
* Paid off approximately $4,000 in debt so far (and still going).
* Started playing "The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion," on XBOX 360 (this game is like video crack!)
* Saw several movies (The Bourne Ultimatum, The Brave One, Transformers, 3:10 To Yuma).
* Watching plenty of NASCAR & NFL football.
I'm forgetting so many other things I've done, but suffice it to say, I've been keeping myself busy since August. Hopefully, I'll get more opportunities like this one to blog some more and keep you all up to date on what I'm up to. Take care & God bless.

3 comments:

Dan Vukmirovich said...

Good job this weekend, Tim. Glad to have you in your sweet spot. Nice work. Gave you some props on my blog. Peace.

Dan Vukmirovich said...

Okay. Are you REALLY still there? Just checking!

Kristin Baker said...

Great job this weekend. It was great serving alongside you!