Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Goodbye To A Coworker

This is kind of a sad day for me. My son and co-worker Ryan,is leaving. Today is his last day in the police radio room. He has been doing a great job but alas, dispatching is just not for everyone. Ryan has decided to explore other options. I really cannot blame him though. The high stress, the expectations of police, fire, citizens and co-workers is a lot to deal with. Nobody wants an ulcer by the time they are 21!
But let it be known that I am very proud of Ryan for his achievement in this job. I know that God has great plans for his life and he will succeed at anything else he pursues. I will miss seeing him come in as I get ready to leave for the day. But myself and everyone in the radio room will always have a soft spot for PN958.

No comments: